Baruch Computing and Technology Center (BCTC)
Help Desk Service Alerts
Maintenance on MS Office 365 for Education Staff and Faculty
On Thursday, August 15th from 10:00 A.M. to Monday, August 19th 10:00 A.M., maintenance will be performed on the MS Office 365 for Education Staff and Faculty Active Directory Azure AD platform. No interruption of end-user services are expected throughout the duration of this maintenance.
CUNY eMall Software Center unavailability
CUNY/CIS and our hosting partner continue to work on resolving access issues with the CUNY eMall Software Center. We will provide more information as it becomes available. Please notify your user community. We apologize for the inconvenience.
CUNYfirst: Inaccessible URL in Requisition Budget
There was an issue with the link embedded in yesterday’s emails from CUNYfirst with the subject line “Requisition Budget Error.” Users were not able to open the purchase requisition budget error using the link in the email. CIS has resolved the URL issue. Starting today, August 13, users will be able to access the link in emails from CUNYfirst with the subject “Requisition Budget Error.” Please notify requesters within your college that they can delete CUNYfirst emails with subject line “Requisition Budget Error” sent August 12. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Updated 8/15/2019, 8:45AM
News and Updates
- Skip the lines! Web Printing availiable from on- and off-campus
- Office 2016 Upgrades for Faculty and Staff - March 29, 2018
- VPN Software Upgrade - March 8, 2017
- Textbook Reporting System
- Campus WiFi Coverage Areas
- Blackboard Support
- CUNY Policy on Acceptable Use of Computer Resources
- Faculty/Staff Password requirements - myPassword
- Protect Your Computer! Download a FREE Copy of McAfee VirusScan
- Policy on P2P File Sharing (e.g., BitTorrent & LimeWire)
- Guest Access to Baruch College Network
- Policy on Installation of Wireless Access Points
- Using Facebook & Other Social Networking Sites
- Security Awareness Program