Skip to content

Office of the Registrar

Re-entry Application Process

Instructions for re-entry application

A $20 non-refundable fee must accompany all applications. Please submit a check or money order payable to Baruch College. If you wish to pay cash, please make a payment at the Bursar’s Office at 151 East 25th St, Room 810. Please do not fax or email your application. Faxed or emailed applications will not be accepted.

File re-entry application if:

  • You received at least one semester of grades in a previously started degree program at Baruch College.
  • You are not currently enrolled in another degree program.

If you have been dismissed, contact the appropriate academic services to file an appeal for reinstatement.

Undergraduate Students:

Graduate Students:

  • Zicklin School of Business: VC 13-280
  • Weissman School of Arts and Sciences: VC 8-211
  • Marxe School of Public and International Affairs: 135 E. 22nd St., Rm. 307

Important Re-entry Information:

Effective Fall 2013, Undergraduate students who were out of school for 2 or more consecutive semesters are required to follow the new Pathways curriculum.

Effective Fall 2011, the Zicklin School of Business will not accept Undergraduate Second Degree students into the Accounting Program. If you were already accepted by the Zicklin School of Business into the Accounting program you will be allowed to continue your program.

All undergraduate students must have an academic advisor’s signature prior to submitting application to the Registrar’s Office. Students who are re-entering must meet scholastic standards in effect at the time of re-admission.

If you have been out of school for more than one year or are readmitted with a different address, you must re-file the New York State Residency application. For further information, please contact the residency coordinator at 646-312-1179.

You must satisfy immunization requirements before you can register. For further information, please contact Medical Records 646-312-1159.

Winter Session Re-entry
Students who are not registered for the Fall semester must file a readmit for the spring semester, if they are interested in registering for the Winter session. .